Monday, August 10, 2009

Next Workshop 8/17/2009

Roger Wilkerson is the total Child Whisperer when it comes to math. My daughter thought she was naturally "bad" at math and he found her blocks and turned her mindset around 180. Now he is facilitating workshops over the summer for parents.

Below is more info from Roger:

The school system tends to put us into a position where we are saddled with one more battle with our child - homework! Summer is the time that we can re-group and change our approach for the onslaught of Fall.

We will focus on the most effective tools to keep our kids engaged and even passionate about homework - yes, even math! We will evolve from being "a punitive parent" to co-learner and partner with our child when it comes to homework and school projects.

This 2 Hour Workshop will also cover:
1. The common problems we face in regards to motivation and homework.
2. Your household/family dynamic and its unique challenges.
3. Solutions we can bring into action that night.
4. Support resources to make the process fun and stay on track.For more information:Facebook: Roger The Math Tutor
Contact (310) 492-3121
mathtutor.roger@gmail.com
http://www.rogerthemathtutor.blogspot.com/

$40 prior to event$60 day of event

Another Note From A Parent...

Hello Roger,

I would like to share with you the absolutely wonderful experience my children had with you. Each of my kids have very different personalities so usually I can not find one person that can work with all three kids.

However you are a Rock Star. They all loved you and benefited tremendously in such a short time. I was amazed with the confidence you were able to instill in my kids with regard to test taking skills. My daughter Sarah came home from school to call me after day one of testing and she said “Mom, Roger was so great. He is the BEST. I felt sooooooo good taking my test. I’ve never felt better.”

Thanks again for everything. I will surely spread the word and we hope to see you during the next school year….

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment